The Organization will run its functions through the following departments/ sections :
Finance & accounts department :
Human Resource Department (HRD) :
- To manage & run financial activities.
- To keep proper records.
- To prepare financial reports.
- To transact & operate Bank Accounts.
- To pay staff salary & bills against expenditure.
- To furnish internal & external Audit
- To enumerate income & expenditure
- To maintain stock register up the organization.
Program Implementation & coordination Department :
- To recruit, train up & deployment of staff.
- To monitor, evaluate and appraise staff performance.
- To process staff transfer posting, promotion, demotion & punishment measures.
- To keep & maintain personnel records through individual personnel life.
- To keep & maintain staff leave records.
- To finalize clearance of staff leaving the organization.
Monitoring, Evaluation & Research Department :
- To implement, follow up & evaluate ongoing programs.
- To monitor regularly field programs
- To support the field offices with necessary finance, manpower & logistics.
- To supervise Branch/ Area office activities.
- To achieve organizational objectives through the programs.
- To arrange monthly & other meetings with concerned staff.
- To find out qualitative status of the field programs.
- To monitor and evaluate ongoing programs.
- To prepare monthly, half yearly and annual report.
- To compile & publish organizational publications.
- To conduct action research.